What We Provide
- Advice of the suitability of sites.
- Feasibility Studies.
- Advice on procurement methods.
- Preparation of outline proposals and budgets.
- Submission for outline and full planning permissions.
- Conduct discussions and negotiations with Planning Authorities.
- Preparation of details design for competitive tendering procedure.
- Make application for building regulation approval.
- Consult with statutory undertakers.
- Advise on building programme and timetable.
- Administer the terms of the building contract.
- Visit the site to inspect the progress and quality of the works.
- Project Management.
- Building Surveying Services (Condition and dilapidations surveys).
- Measured Land And Building Surveys.
- Computer Generated Illustrations (CGI).
For us to understand that every client seeks to create an economically successful project that fulfils it's intended purpose.
Each client expects responsive service and individual attention.
Deadlines and schedules are expected to be met or bettered.
Budget must be met, and quality levels must be consistent with that budget.